Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Our First Lesson

Photos from 24/6/16 in photography and media class.


This is a photo of the bench in the courtyard. I took this photo with the camera lens flush with the bench.


This is a photo of the railing on the side of the stairs. I took this photo standing up with the camera lens at a 45ยบ angle.


This is a photo of a piece of chewed gum, on the ground squashed. I took this photo laying down with the camera lens above my head a little bit.


This is a picture of a piece of timber. In the background is Angus' hand trying to take it away from me. I took this photo with macro, in looking down the timber.


This is a photo of Jack. I took this photo in the moment. The camera was right up against my face and I was not zoomed in for this photo.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with your REALLY close-up shots. You have captured the beauty of macro, seeing the apparently mundane in stunning and exciting detail. Well done.

    ReplyDelete